§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Service – the website operating at www.anna-neuroreha.com.
- External service – websites of partners, service providers or clients of the administrator.
- Administrator – Anna Riviere, Czerwone Maki 57, 30-392 Krakow.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the website.
- Device – electronic device with software, through which the User accesses the Service.
- Cookies – textual data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies – files placed and read on the User’s device by the Service’s teleinformatics system.
- External cookies – files placed and read on the user’s device by the computer systems of external services.
- Session cookies – files placed and read on the User’s Device by the Service or by external Services during a session on a given Device. After a session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files placed and read on the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Cookies are not deleted automatically after the end of the device session, unless the user’s device configuration is set to delete cookies after the end of the device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and Reading Mechanisms – The storage and reading mechanisms of cookies do not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the user’s device. The transfer of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the user’s device is virtually impossible.
- Internal cookies – the internal cookies used by the administrator are safe for the user’s device.
§ 4 PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- To improve and facilitate access to the website – the administrator may store information about the user’s preferences and settings on the website in cookies in order to improve, enhance and speed up the provision of services on the website.
§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
The administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place cookies on the user’s devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google Maps
- Google AdWords
§ 6 POSSIBILITY OF DEFINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESS ON THE USER’S DEVICES BY THE SERVICE AND BY EXTERNAL SERVICES.
- The user may, at any time, autonomously modify the parameters relating to the storage, deletion and access to data stored in cookies.
- The User may at any time delete the cookie files stored to date using the tools on the User’s Device through which the User uses the Website services.
§ 7 DISCLAIMER
- The Administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in the cookies. However, it should be noted that the guarantee of the security of such data depends on both parties, especially on the User’s activity and the security of the device used by the User.
- The administrator is not responsible for the interception of data contained in cookies, the impersonation of a user session or their deletion as a result of the user’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, which may infect the user’s device.
§ 8 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting the storage of and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunction of certain functions of the Site.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any malfunctioning of the Website in the event that the User restricts in any way the ability to store and read cookie files.
Last update 15.06.2021